Meera.ai is dedicated and committed to protecting the confidentiality, privacy, and accuracy of user information to the extent possible, subject to provisions in the law. Only if required by law or summoned by a court, we provide access to certain information as directed by the law. We do not actively share, sell or re-distribute user information to third-parties.
The Information Collected
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you use
- Web pages you request
- Web Pages Referred
- Browser used
- Date, time, and period of visit
Meera.ai does not associate the data collected to individual user identities.
Meera.ai uses webforms on this site. The forms require users to submit their contact information - name, mobile number, company name, and work email address. The information from the forms is only used to contact the user to discuss their interest in Meera and guide them through the next steps. The contact information is collected for this sole purpose and is not sold to any other website or party.
Use of the Collected Information
- Meera.ai will only use automated technology, including calls, texts, and emails to communicate with website visitors who showed an interest in the product t the number and email provided.
Distribution of Information Collected
- Meera.ai does not disclose any personal information without your consent unless prompted or required by law.
- Meera.ai does not sell, re-distribute or share information with third-party organizations
External Website Links:
The website contains links to other external third-party websites managed by different organizations. The links are only placed for user convenience. We do not review, control, or frame the privacy policies of the websites not operated by us.
Meera.ai is not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites or your transactional and business relationship with them. Therefore, we encourage you to review third-party websites policies and make decisions about their practices at your own discretion.
How to Contact Us: